If you have multiple Bytemark accounts, you can move your Cloud Servers between them as follows:
- Log in to the Bytemark Panel
- Select the ‘Servers‘ tab from the menu.
- Shutdown the Cloud Server you want to move.
- Select the ‘Settings‘ page for your server and click the ‘Move‘ button.
- Select the Bytemark account you want to move your server to
- Click the ‘Yes, move this VM‘ button to confirm.
After moving your Cloud Server, you should change the host name of your server to correspond to the new account.